Mrs Pants

Babies, bottles and rock n' roll.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

5 Months

JM, Honey Bunny, today you are 5 whole months old. I thought your brother's early months whizzed by, but my God you are going through yours at breakneck speed. Slow down baby boy, what is your hurry? I can't even report about anything new you may have done this month. It has gone in the blink of an eye.

You still aren't too fond of tummy time but neither was your brother and he did all the physical things that are expected of you wee people on time or before so I am not overly concerned. You are a flailing ball of limbs when you have floor time Bunny, and it is so cute. It's usually in response to seeing me - you can't contain your excitement. Let me tell you my gorgeous little boy, it makes your Mum's heart miss a beat. When things get a bit too much I remember I am loved by the two sweetest little human beings on this earth. A love that is returned back to you both one million times more.

Unfortunately your big brother, while still adoring you, has also taken to tiny snippets of jealousy. I think your Dad being away has hightened this streak. I am so sorry munchkin - please know your brother loves you it's just that he is so incredibly little himself and hasn't quite yet learned to control his emotions.

There is something undeniably sweet about you JM. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I sense that you are going to do something really great with your life. Perhaps it is just proud parent bias.

As you already know the milk factory closed down a couple of months ago. We both gave it our best Darling. I just want you to know that I tried so very hard to get it to work out for us but it just wasn't to be. I am sorry.

I love you Bunny. xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home