Mrs Pants

Babies, bottles and rock n' roll.

Monday, November 07, 2005

4 Months


Today, my darling child, you turn 4 months old. This last month you've really discovered your voice. You love to 'ahhhhhhh' and a-goo' in a sing song voice all times of the day and night. You especially love to give the old pipes a spin at around 3am which I don't mind. It's actually a lovely way for you to tell me you wouldn't mind a feed.

You have also started to really giggle, which to your Mum is the bestest sound in the entire world. The sound of your brother's laugher still makes my heart melt and now that you've discovered your funny bone it's all that I can stand. It is only I that can make you absolutely cack yourself. That makes your Mum feel very special.

I can't believe how mobile you've become. You are able to propel yourself by pushing with your legs, lordy son you're only 4 months old. I suppose you have mobility envy watching your brother tear around the place.

Yesterday we held a party in your honour. You were celebrated by your Mum and Dad's immediate family and dutifully fussed over and constantly told how utterly beautiful you are. Well deserved and all true. It was a hot day too and you held up well. Much baby head wetting went on but the only beverage on offer for you was milk. You didn't seem to mind though.

Love to you my little-er man. You are such a delight gorgeous one and very very loved. You aren't my tiny little baby anymore, but I am so enjoying getting to see and know your own personality. Your Dad, brother and I are so lucky to have you as a member of our family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home