Mrs Pants

Babies, bottles and rock n' roll.

Friday, October 07, 2005

3 months

Today, my wee one, you turn 3 months old. You have already grown from a tiny little bean into a smiley, giggly bundle of baby goodness. I love how, when we look at eachother, I see reflected in your eyes, your dad, your big brother and myself. You are one of us but you are definitely your own person. You love talking to yourself now and you watch your brother with awe and fascination. Your big brother thinks you are pretty special too, but you have had to endure the occasional eye poke or affectionate slap on the head when Mum and Dad aren't quick enough. You've developed tears now and when I see your face wet with tears it cuts into my heart.

You are a lovely, delightful little person and we are so lucky to have you in our family. I love you bunny!

1 Comments:

At 4:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mrs Pants!
After reading much cranky rambling on tssh, thought I'd look at your blog when I found it at zuchinnis in bikinis. Keep up the good work, you write well and I look forward to reading more.

You know you're a sad bint when you get your jollies from giving encouragement to new bloggers...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home